Medius Corporation seeks a Software Engineering Manager to manage two (2) Lead Software Engineers to develop and maintain E-commerce websites that offer a variety of products, such as course, subscription licenses, online training courses, and practice exams. Specific duties will include:
• Overseeing Engineers in gathering and analyzing requirements from the customer and written requirements, technical and design specifications and discussing and reviewing the architecture of overall technical design of the project and monitoring the team to build the software;
• Communicating overall productivity of teams by looking into the development issues and team challenges with executive leadership;
• Implementing new and improved software development procedures or trainings to influence quality and productivity in development;
• Working with leaders in other teams to define and align on best practices and standard operating procedures;
• Coordinating, approving and performing changes to the production environment by introducing improvements to processes;
• Motivating the team by being a mentor for the improvement in the performance and quality and providing technical guidance;
• Establishing personal goals for each employee and providing training/feedback, and continuous improvement exercises using software root cause analysis; and
• Planning and allocating software development resources, hire resources depending on the budget and requirement constraints, and approving department costs based on organization policies and procedures.
Worksite: San Jose, CA.
Requires Master’s degree or the equivalent and four (4) years of experience.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent and six (6) years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree or the equivalent and four (4) years of experience.
Resume to HR: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job code JAVE202001.