Using FTP to send your files.
FTP (file transfer protocol) lets you upload your large files to our server for easy access.
To use FTP, you need:
- An FTP client (we recommend FileZilla but there are many others)
- A username and password obtained from customer service
This article shows you how to FTP files using FileZilla.
USE FILEZILLA FOR FTP
- Download, install, and launch FileZilla.
- Complete the following fields, and then click Quickconnect.
Field What to enter… Host ftp.mediuscorp.com Username Your provided username Password Your provided password Port 21
- Drag your website’s files from the Local site area to the Remote site area.
When the upload is complete you will see your files in the Remote Site location.